Issued to students who achieve Dean’s List honors at EKU for three semesters, not necessarily consecutive. A lapel pin is presented to students by the dean of their academic college.
• Casey N. Gilbert of New Castle, junior, social work.
To achieve Dean’s List honors at EKU, students attempting 14 or more credit hours must earn a 3.5 GPA. Students attempting 13 credit hours must earn a 3.65 GPA. Students attempting 12 hours must earn a 3.75 GPA.
• Johnna Nicole Coomes of Eminence, Senior, Criminal Justice
• Daniel Craig Meadows, of Eminence, junior, public relations
• Zachary Tyler Young of Eminence, senior, general studies in business and technology
• Casey N. Gilbert New Castle, junior, Social Work
• Danielle Anita Kelley New Castle, junior, special education
• Abbie Anne Nelson Pleasureville, sophomore, elementary education teaching
• Mary Elizabeth Powell of Pleasureville, senior, elementary education teaching.
The following students were among almost 1,500 spring semester graduates for 2011:
• Brian Travis Armstrong of Campbellsburg graduated EKU with a B.S. in criminal justice.
• Ashley N. Jones of Campbellsburg, graduated EKU with a B.S. in occupational science.
• John Christopher Bright of Eminence graduated EKU with a B.S. in criminal justice.
• Christopher Michael Rosenbaum of Eminence graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. in physics.