.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

It’s cold out there: safety tips for heating your home

-A A +A
By Maryellen Garrison

The cold Kentucky winds are beginning to blow signaling that it’s time to turn on the furnace.  Safety from fire and carbon monoxide poisoning should be your first priority.
U.S. fire departments responded to thousands of home fires in 2009 that involved heating equipment, according to the National Fire Protection Association. Not only are furnaces potential hazards, but many of the fires started from space heaters. Carbon monoxide deaths were another problem.


If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Henry County, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
info
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 2 pages per month.




You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

The Henry County Local | circulation@hclocal.com | 502-845-2858
18 South Penn, Eminence, KY 40019
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday