The cold Kentucky winds are beginning to blow signaling that it’s time to turn on the furnace. Safety from fire and carbon monoxide poisoning should be your first priority.
U.S. fire departments responded to thousands of home fires in 2009 that involved heating equipment, according to the National Fire Protection Association. Not only are furnaces potential hazards, but many of the fires started from space heaters. Carbon monoxide deaths were another problem.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Henry County, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Henry County and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.