- Special Sections
- Public Notices
On Friday, the Kentucky Department of Education will release test results from its new Unbridled Learning Model, ranking schools and districts based on scores.
The model’s design will place only 30 percent of the state’s schools in a distinguished status leaving 70 percent of state’s schools in a ‘needs improvement’ category.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Henry County, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Henry County and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.