Please be ready to present the following documents at registration. These documents must be provided in order for your child to register:
• Birth Certificate
• Proof of Income — 4-year-old whose family income is no more than 150 percent above the poverty level.
• Valid Kentucky immunization certificate
• Emergency Contact information
• Proof of residency (drivers license or bill w/ street address)
• Other health impairments will be discussed during registration
All students registering for preschool and kindergarten are also required to have an initial entry physical, eye exam and dental exam (required for kindergarten) on the proper forms before the first day of school. Please make appointments and plan for these during the summer, as Eminence Elementary will not allow students to start without them.
For more information about kindergarten registration, please call 845-5427, ext.2250, and Wendy Spies will assist you . For more information about preschool, please call Susan Coblin at 845-5427,ext.2301