Our Campbellsburg Woman’s Club was founded in 1906 and federated by the Kentucky Women’s Club in 1908. The club was founded by Mrs. J.T Jefferies, and its first president was Mrs. Noble Humston.
The objective of this organization was friendship, culture, social services and the promotion of better conditions in the community.
One of the club’s first projects was the establishment of a town library in 1908. Though it had a happy beginning, the project has come to a sad end.