.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Pleasureville family of 7 loses everything in overnight fire

-A A +A
By Taylor Riley

A Pleasureville home caught fire at around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday on Marcus Street.

The family of seven, Joe and Ashley Bastin and their five children ages 6 months to 11 years old, who rented the home were not injured, Pleasureville Fire Chief Matt Woods said.

Woods said the fire broke out due to an electrical issue.  Eminence, New Castle, Bagdad, Pleasureville and Campbellsburg Fire departments and EMS were on the scene.

The home is a total loss. Fundraising accounts have been set up for the family. To donate, go to  https://www.facebook.com/donate/283516445621928/10218762468519169/ or  https://www.facebook.com/donate/381305545765472/.